GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

Cool idea, but I dont like how you didnt use Trevor in this parody. Whats the good of parodying only 2 of the crime gods of Los Santos? Trevor Philips is the most outrageous, violent character in video game history, it would of been great seeing a kid friendly version of him.
I respect how hard it must of been to create a 3d cartoon, but without Trevor this feels very incomplete.

X-Men: Messiah Complex 1 X-Men: Messiah Complex 1

And to think that I almost forgot about this series.
Wogoat, seriously bro, how long has it been since you made an X Men parody? I gave up hope about seeing another a long time ago!
This installment stays to the same classic humor as the old ones. Breaking the fourth wall and making fun of the X Men comic book plots. I haven't quite seen anything on Newgrounds that does comic book parodies as well as Wogoat does.
looking forward to the next one

meri and lilith meri and lilith

Its short, but shows a lot of effort.
The animation quality is really good; the eye and mouth movements, the body movements, the changes in facial expression are well animated. Hell, even the jizz scene is well animated.
I don't care that its not colored considering that you added shading, but the sound quality could of been improved. the sound the kiss just doesn't sound natural and is a bit exaggerated.

pinoytoons responds:

the comissioner gave me the audio so i use it :)

menace iyotized 1 menace iyotized 1

well, its more like a GIF then an animation.
Very, very short, and it has repetitive actions and no sound. However, although it is incredibly short, it is well animated. It shows the entire girls body moving in a very fluid fashion, which is impressive.

ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

BEST. ONE. YET.
It probably has one of the funniest introductions that I've seen on a video.
Great work on the writing. You do see a funny relationship between Dave and Zone. I like how everything in this series is canon. You don't just see something happen in one episode, and in the next completely forget about it.
Good job on getting Egoraptor. His talents were a nice addition and its cool to seeZONE SAMA doing collaborations with other prominent animators.

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Please, Sexual Lobster, make part 2.
Probaly one of your best uploads, in my opinion. I liked you use with the physical humour, like Goku doing that whole flying/spinning circle thing. That made me laugh.
All of your work makes me laugh, but this one has a special place in my heart.

Pokemon: Evolution Pokemon: Evolution

Good luck trying to disproove that, Creationists!

Okay animation, would of been better with more background art. What I really stands out in this is the sound. the music sounds so triumphant and exciting as it shows the evolution of Charmander.
Great concept and great humor.

Messed-Up Bible Stories12 Messed-Up Bible Stories12

I like how Ebolaworld created something that satires religion, without coming across as something intolerant.
Very funny, great voice acting from Mike Peterson

Samination responds:

Yeah, I just try to bring out the comedy in the story. The things practically write themselves.

Sexy Shorts: Under Cover Sexy Shorts: Under Cover

Ok, I dont know if these people are in a relationship in real life or if they're both voice actors, but they show this great chemistry together!
The characters are really quirky, the voice acting is very natural, and i really love the characters personalities.
I'll watch this series just to see the characters interactions. Its short and sweet and it doesn't need to be anything more.
maybe you should put more focus on relationships rather then sex when it comes to humor.

MisterMacanulty responds:

We've got one or two more episodes of Sexy Shorts planned in the coming months, but I'm hoping after this series ends, a new one will begin that's more about the characters themselves, just as you describe! And yes, this is based (however loosely) on the early days of our relationship.

Game Grumps- What Is This Game Grumps- What Is This

Holy crap, you couldn't pick a more original clip.
Out of the Game Grump cartoons that i've seen on NG, this is probaly the best animated.